Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Repost:Testimony of the mother whose 2 sons were killed by cement mixer

FULL transcript of the mother of the Tampines' boys
Mrs Yap (30/01/2012) - Translated from Mandarin :)

"Brothers and Sisters-in-Christ, peace be to you.
To all the strangers who came today, I don't know you all, but because of your love, thank you for
coming today, I really appreciate your presence here today. Your support
gives my family & I a lot of strength, or else I won't be able to stand here
today."

"Today at about 4pm, while I was bathing, I heard a voice. A voice that
tells me to share... how I came to know Jesus, and accepted Jesus."

"I come to know Jesus because of my eldest son. My son Nigel is a
hyperactive child, and He gave us MANY problems. My husband & I were on the
brink of divorce. I'm not saying
宗教 is not good, because I know this is a
sensitive issue. I just want to share with you my experience."

"Now I do believe there is only One God. And there is really One God. And
this God is good."

"There are divine ways and solutions we were trying to seek, we even went
to Malaysia to calm our child. But we couldn't find the way. My child gave
us a lot of problems."

"But my sister introduced me to Jesus, she said "You tried every way. Why
don't you try and believe Jesus? He is also a God. Just come and try, if it
doesn't work then it's okay."

"So I agreed and decided to ask Jesus, it's better to try than nothing
right?"

"Once I believed in Jesus, my whole family has changed. In the past my
husband and I ALWAYS quarrel. At that time I was just a new christian."

"Being a Christian doesn't mean we will not have difficulties, we will
still face different trials. But relying and trusting in Jesus, we will
definitely triumph in every rial."

"Jesus saved our marriage. And through our eldest son, our whole family was
soooo blessed."

"Actually Donavan's not my 2nd child, I had a miscarriage of my 2nd child
after 2 months. It was difficult trying to conceive him. (cries)"

"After Donavan was born, He gave us a stronger encouragement. I believed
that Donavan is from GOD, and I always thought, Nigel used to give us a lot
of trouble, so God gave me Donavan to compensate what has been lost
previously."

"Actually my thinking was very wrong indeed."

"Because GOD will SURELY give us the best."

"Nigel, is also my BEST son, my precious son."

"Last Saturday in Hokkien service, I was leading worship and Nigel was
playing drums. My son, Nigel told me "Mummy, I don't know how to drum, I
don't know how to drum Chinese New year songs." I told him, "I know you can,
you can surely do it!" And He really did. We were really good leading
together."

"And my youngest son, He loves to dance and sing. In Sunday school, we also
paired up for dancing and singing. And we were a great pair."

"I really thank God, that through this two sons, I have a lot more
blessings than before."

"I believe right now, they are in heaven."

"During the night of tragedy, my sister dreamt that they were wearing white
robes and a crown of glory, both holding hand-in-hand, and said 'goodbye' to
my sister in laughter."

"I really believe one day I will meet them in heaven one day."

"Because of these two sons, I will continue to live on strongly...
(cries)."

"I really thank you Singaporeans, for showing your love and support. I am
really extremely appreciative. God is so good, All Glory to God
(Hallelujah)."

No comments:

Post a Comment